I'm officially 23

>> Tuesday, September 08, 2009

On 7th September 2009, Monday, I'm officially 23 years old. I don't have much feelings on this. I have received many wishes and greetings from friends and family. Some wishes were quite unique to me, I'm not saying that the wishes others friends gave were not special, they are all meaningful to me.

So, one of my friend said: "大個女啦, can marry already."
Respond: Still young lar, and still single how to marry so fast leh..

One said: "Wish you can write your songs smoothly."
Respond: I really love this wish, thanks Louise.

Another said: "Make your wishes sincerely and they will become true for sure."
Respond: Frankly, I didn't make my wishes really really sincerely and with full concentration in the previous years, no wonder some of my wishes still not yet come true. This time, I made the wishes in full concentration nyahaha.. What wishes? Secret.

Mum said: "Wish my girl have a nice birthday."
Respond: Thanks for giving birth to me Mommy!

and Selangor said: "Today is public holiday."
Respond: It was Nuzul Quran. I have no idea what's it all about.

Thanks for them who had wished and greeted me, and also those who celebrated with me, they are:

Dear coursemate sisters: Woon Mei, Xiao Yi, Wai Bing, Mei Rong and Sheh Na.













Had a wonderful and funny dinner and movie together.

Ex BSMM comrades and dear new roommate: Yan Shiang, Siew Ling, Yong Fen, Pui Yee, Hui Xin, Jimmy, Zhi Xiong and Jia Wen.


















Thanks everyone for the cake and the bunny, Hui Xin.


New Tuners: Jie Ru, Zhi Tatt, Fai, Xiao Yi, Ali, Yi Xin, Edmoon, Siao Zhen, Yee Kuan, and Balia.


















Had a wonderful birthday combo celebration with Yi Xin and Yee Kuan. Thanks for the Japanese doll, it was spooky to me, but I do like it!

0 comments: