The 2nd but last Bon Odori 2009?

>> Sunday, July 19, 2009

Last night went to the 33rd Bon Odori 2009 in Shah Alam, organized by the Japan Club of KL, Japanese School of KL and the Embassy of Japan. This is my second time going to the festival, same place, same dance, same food. Just different people, different weather, different situation. The haze there irritated people, so didn't really enjoyed the festival, kept coughing during the festival and now I am sick because of the haze..

I missed out quite many things in this festival, forgot to bring my camera because of rushing, didn't get the chance to capture down the memories there. Forgot to take more fans. Forgot to take pictures with some forum friends. Forgot to dance all the cultural dance.

But it was fun though, with New Tune friends, Weijie, Jieru, Balia, Ali, Fai, and some others friends. And I bumped into Ku and some ex-schoolmates, surprisingly.

This may be the last Bon Odori of mine, which ended up falling sick. Quite disappointing. I shouldn't have expect alot. Happiness always comes when the expectations are not over the reality.

The only picture I took with my handphone, the rest are with friends' camera and handphones.




0 comments: