Sayonara

>> Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Randomness:
Departures, another life and death movie which highly recommended to watch.
And I love drinking hot milk with honey at night. =)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Had an all day out and watched
2012 the movie with my sis today. I had prepared tissue papers for me to weep during the movie as it is a life and death movie that must be fulled with "I'm going to die, goodbye, and I love you" scenes.

It was satisfactory movie for me though. This disaster movie, with the epic scenes like massive destruction, earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis and narrow escapes could make me grabbed my head and pulled my hair, but watching those people died in one sweep did made me felt emotional, those people could be me someday, if something like this could happened in the future.


There's a scene, where the meteorology monitor showed the tsunamis attack throughout the earth continents. When the tsunami covered up Malaysia, my sis and I even joked on it:


"Hey look! There goes Malaysia! We're dead already!"


Yeah, we're dead. I'm wondering if that time really happens two years ahead, where will I be that time?


Some will call their loved ones, say goodbyes and wait for sayonara;

Some that are lucky will be with their loved ones and wait for sayonara together;

Some will sayonara together with a bunch of strangers;

Some might have no time to wait and just sayonara instantly without realizing what's happening.


When I die, who will be the one I'll think of besides my family and close friends? Two days ago in the internet, I bumped into an old primary school classmate who asked me "Have you found someone that you will share your life with in the future?" This question cracked my heart, cause I haven't, and I didn't manage to. I'm not afraid of death, however at one point, I don't want to die alone, or die without having someone that I can think of. Thinking about this made me totally went silent all the way home after the movie.


But I guess I'll just let it be. When the time comes, we just have to go sayonara. There are a lot more 2012 fictions and apocalypse fiction coming up in the following years, I'll have to be prepare to be emotional again.

0 comments: