Outstation

>> Wednesday, November 11, 2009

随意的:
经常无视于别人对我的误会,因为心很累,也懒得去理会。

________________________________________

I had a confession to make, that is..I lied.

"I went to outstation for 2 weeks, just came back today." -> This is the lie I made up for 3 times within these 2 months in UKM. Hoho~

1st Lie: Application for Tukar Taraf - Credit (Pilihan Bebas) to Audit

I actually had cleared all my PB since last semester, but this semester I took another extra PB again in Japanese Level 3. I've planned to change my PB status from Kredit to Audit since the beginning as I knew I wouldn't score this time, especially in this hell busy semester. But because of my "business" and procrastination, I missed out the time for the pertukaran taraf application. Until after I sit for its mid-sem exam, which totally screwed up, I only hurried to PSSSA to take the application form to hand it out at Pusat Akademik. Through the whole process (I'll skipped the up's and down's and the conversations), I used the lie to 5 persons. Sorry to the Kak Salmi at PSSSA office, Setiausaha Kak Azizah, Pengerusi Pusat Prof Mazlan, Ketua Program Dr Sahibin and the angry dude at Pusat Akademik. X( Luckily the application was success.

2nd Lie: Application for Penginapan Kolej for Luar Semester

I need to apply for staying at UO during sem break for myself, and 2 coursemates (who will gonna stay in illegally). Because of my "business" and procrastination, again, I was passed the due-date for the application. So the story went just like the process from the above. Just this time, I only went through and lied to one person, Encik Yusoff, the office staff who usually in-charged of the kolej properties, and he is a gentle and friendly person. So it went smoothly and the lie worked. But I felt guilty.

3rd Lie: Late Return of Thesis at Pusat Sumber Bangunan Biologi FST

This happened in this afternoon actually. I was supposedly have to return the thesis I borrowed from Pusat Sumber BB, FST, on 14th of OCTOBER. Because of my "business" and procrastination again, I was almost a month late. So today, I only willingly to rush to the center to return the book. I needed to pay fine for RM13.50, 50 cents per day late. By using the same old lie, and not forgetting a pair of beggy eyes, the kakak at the center charged me for RM3 fine in the end. Phew~

And there goes my "Outsation" lies, which I actually only went outstation at Pahang for 5 days during October. Terrible me.

Lesson of the Day: Don't be late and do not procratinate, or your life is gonna suck.

PS: I don't lie, oftenly.

2 comments:

Eirlys November 16, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

boo! I didn't know you have a blog! :) i've finally added you in my list of blogs i stalked..hehe...take care ya..

P/S: about the lyrics, i will post it up asap!!!! :P I know i'm slow..hehe

Tracie November 22, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

I did the same way too, stalked. XP thanks for the lyrics!! XD