Fell Into The Spell

>> Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Randomness:
Friends around me have already stepped into the next levels of life. I'm so left behind. Pull me! Cowardice kills!

_______________________________________________________________________

I'm have to fall for these kind of little creature -----> Amphibian
Never thought that I will dare to grab hold of these slimy sticky cold blood animals. But it was not as bad as I thought. They are funny little creatures who made me laughed when they were jumping around with their plastic bags. Funny and stupid. XD
And I dare to catch them with my bare hands! *self-admiring*


Awww.. look at him, it's actually very cute!! heh.. >D

Cast me a spell or a love portion on him so that I can concentrate more on my thesis study very well.

2 comments:

kok hou October 22, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

還以為你要下詛咒讓這個青蛙變成你的白馬王子 XD

Tracie October 22, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

不好吧,会吓死我老妈老爸。。哈哈!XD