Time just pass

>> Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I got more than a week to spend before going back to KK for LI. Apparently my time just passed like water without leaving any stain.

Been composing and writing songs, alot of them are uncompleted, but still manage to make 2 or 3 completed.

Been watching moviessss, independent ones which I like always, romance ones, action ones, mystery ones and some japanese drama.

Been learning new songs, and realised I didn't improved much in my skills, I'm still far behind.

Been eating then sitting alot, eating then sleep alot, in which making me fatter, I should have a healthy lifestyle.


Been packing for a long while, as my packing speed was low, I spent 2 days to packing my stuffs out of my room.

I'm going to miss the room, tomorrow I'll leaving this room, ending my 2nd year 2nd semester, starting my 2nd year 3rd semester (industrail training)

Yet, still need some formal outfit for internship.
Still missing home, missing my family and our pet. Another Mother's Day which I'm not around with mum.

Not much special during these few days, going to spend some time with some dear friends in these two days before going back KK.

0 comments: