It's not your business!

>> Wednesday, April 15, 2009

6pm in the evening, damn hot weather! Don't have any food with me in the room, and yes I'm damn alone. Miserably eating my roommate's snacks! Miserably having bread and eggs and cereal every meal! Miserably laughing with myself while watching movies and facebooking alone. Miserably crying alone all by myself because of the loneliness. I hate this kind of situation! I'm so alone, so pathetic, so miserable, all by myself. Wanted to study, but not able to settle my mindset down to do what I'm supposed to do. Keep on thinking of some unrealistic things which don't help me out at all. I need someone to talk with, I need someone who can do things with me, talk with me, play with me, be with me. I'm freaking miserable. When am I going to break the walls around me. This is really pathetic, and does blogging help me out? ROTFLMAO!

0 comments: