Thank You & Goodbye

>> Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Randomness:
打开衣柜,不是黑和白就是灰


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



It's been over a year having it.
Glad that my happy and sad moments were all because of it.
But I think it's time, for me to get over it and let go.
Thanks for being with me.
This had been very precious to me.
I'm sure that we will gonna meet someday.
But I guess nothing will happen that time.
One thing I'm sure is that,

I will still smile at it.


Thank You, and Bye.

3 comments:

jcdagreat April 17, 2010 at 12:25 PM  

u am liun ppl ka my dear tracie.... lol....it's better be me le!!! =)

Tracie April 17, 2010 at 7:04 PM  

you lo my dear T_T lol

simpleliciouse April 18, 2010 at 6:17 PM  

Oppss