Wrongest Thing

>> Saturday, January 09, 2010

Randomness:
Never wear specs when you need to wear 3D specs. Go wear contacts!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That is the place where I had learn and grew
I care about it more than anything I can imagine
But the thing that I'm fighting for is no longer mine anymore
and the person who I'm fighting for is gone all long
Why the hell am I doing this? Letting myself hurt so much
But just one appearance, again I'm still falling so easily
And that's the stupidest wrongest thing ever I shouldn't have repeated most of all
There is no one I can stand and fight together for this place
God, where has the strength I had all gone to?


0 comments: